Monday, January 27, 2020

Second phase of school induction has been started

As a part of B.Ed curriculum the second phase of school induction has been started on 4/11/2019.Govt H.S.S Pooyappally was the school allotted for me.There were a group of 6 students from 3 different optional subjects.From the physical science option there were two of us were asked to meet the concern teachers for the classes.The subjects I have got was ninth standard chemistry and eight standard physics.
 
On the first day I reached the school on time.There were special assembly on the day.Awards were given to members of scout who win the rajyapuraskar exam.On the first day I had Chemistry class in 9.D and I taught Into the history of Periodic table from the chapter 'Periodic Table'.It was an ICT class.On the second day the continuation of the same chapter 'Mendeleev's Periodic Law' has been taken.It has been taken in AOM. The next day I didn't have any classes to follow the lesson transcript except substitution classes.The next two days I have taken Eighth standard Physics.Two lesson plans from the chapter 'Reflection In Spherical Mirrors 'have taken.As I whole I completed $ lesson Plans.The students were very cooperative.I have got opportunity to mingle with other students in the substitution classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment