Monday, January 27, 2020

Seventh week of school induction phase -2

The last week of school induction has been started on 6/1/2020 till 10/1/2020.The topic taught were 'natural frequency','factors affecting natural frequency'and 'charecteristics of sound'.I have taken my innovative lesson plan also.'Audibility limit' is the topic I taken for innovative lesson plan.Pupils are really excited in learning through innovative lesson plan.I have demonstrted the topic through a cartoon.  
The conscientisation program has also been condu ted on 10/1/20202.The topic was"Global Warming".
This week I have demonstrated my innovative work also.In the chapter 'Non metals' of standard 9 I have selected the innovative work.I have choosen the conyent Hydrogen and Nitrogen from the chapter.It was prepared in the form of a scrap book.It was prepared with an intention to enable the students for self learning.
An awareness program about protecting our mother tongue has been organised this week in our school.




No comments:

Post a Comment